Our Preventive Plans are specifically designed to provide convenient, affordable and optimum health care for your dog. For a low monthly fee, this plan includes:
- Annual physical exam including all necessary vaccines
- Early detection blood and urine testing – complete blood count and comprehensive chemistry profile
- Fecal testing to look for parasites not treated with routine deworming
- Complimentary Heartworm 4DX test to screen for heartworm and three common tick borne diseases including Lyme disease
- 3 additional examinations free of charge
- 6 weeks pet insurance trial (if not previously enrolled or over 8 years of age)
- Complimentary pedicures with every exam to pamper your pet
- 10% discount on all heartworm, flea, tick and de-worming products (6 month supply)
- 10% discount on microchipping
You can also choose to incorporate ROUTINE DENTAL CARE as part of your Preventive Plan. Dental care for dogs is important for overall health just like it is for us. The services will include:
- Comprehensive pre-anesthetic exam
- Intravenous fluids during anesthesia and in depth monitoring of vitals
- Full oral exam and digital dental radiographs under general anesthetic
- Scaling above and below the gum line
- Polishing to smooth the tooth surface
- Post-operative recheck appointment with dental care recommendations
- Surcharge for any extractions and if additional blood work is needed.
- Further hospitalization and diagnostic testing for unwell patients will incur additional fees and are not part of the Preventive Plans.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $35.00 is billed at the time of initial enrollment. This fee covers the associated administration fees.