Congratulations on your new kitten!
Our Preventive Plans are specifically designed to provide convenient, affordable and optimum health care for your new addition. For a low monthly fee, this plan includes:
- Three health care examinations and all booster vaccines
- Pre-anesthetic blood testing – complete blood count and comprehensive chemistry profile
- Deworming for the most common intestinal parasites
- Viral testing for two common viral strains found in cats, Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Microchipping as a permanent means of identification to reunite pets and owners if they are ever lost
- Fecal testing to look for parasites not treated with routine deworming
- 3 additional examinations free of charge
- 6 weeks of a pet insurance trial (if not already enrolled)
- Complimentary bag of Pediatric Veterinary Diet Essential Care 1.6kg
- Complimentary pedicures with every exam to pamper your pet
- 10% discount on all flea and de-worming products
- Nutritional Assessment (at ~12 months of age)
- 10% discount on additional laboratory tests
- 10% discount on diets
Spay/Neuter procedure at approximately 6 months of age is also included in this Preventive Plan. This service includes:
- Comprehensive pre-anesthetic exam
- Spay or neuter procedure
- Intravenous fluids during anesthesia and in depth monitoring of vitals
- Medications for pain management both during and after the procedure
- Post-operative recheck appointment for suture removal (if needed)
- Surcharge for umbilical hernia, de-claw, cryptorchidism, deciduous tooth extractions, if in heat etc.
- Further hospitalization and diagnostic testing for unwell patients will incur additional fees and are not part of the Preventive Plans.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $35.00 is billed at the time of initial enrollment. This fee covers the associated administration fees.